arrow_upward

Pages (6):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
(04-23-2021, 01:17 AM)sAmI Wrote: I am adding some information here what is going on here in Pakistan and how is the education situation has worsen here. I am almost three months away in completing my Second Year of college which i'm not sure how i am gonna complete my board examinations since literally no one has done proper preparation for the exam. Having only 2 class is fine but we cannot either take tuitions due to the risk of COVID. Students has demanded to exam the CIES Exam (O & A Level) because they are about to start in 10-15 days and their syllabus is more hard.
The goverment has decided to close schools till 1 class to 8th grade and universities whereas i dont know in their eyes students of 9-10-11-12 are not humans and they are immune to COVID

There is now being protest held in real life by students as well as on twitter to get the message to Prime Minister which has now become trending in Pakistan at 1 Number
"#ImranKhanCancelEXAMS". I'm not sure how our college is going to get completed last year we got promotion to second year. Now this time i'm not sure what is going to happen!

@sAmI Yes the conditions is really very critical but you are right to say that educational system is the one which barely shutdown but all other things going on so on. institutes got monthly fee but student study by parents.
When education minister announced to reopen institutes then suddenly some powers and majority of students criticize this stand. and when institutes are opened no one like to be obey SOP's even not ware mask. and i am eye witness of it. 
majority of students happy to be at home, they don't like to be literate. and that's the big downfall of our country.
Always blaming always spread hates about education system and criticism is trending on media.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(04-23-2021, 05:23 AM)sagher Wrote: @sAmI Yes the conditions is really very critical but you are right to say that educational system is the one which barely shutdown but all other things going on so on. institutes got monthly fee but student study by parents.
When education minister announced to reopen institutes then suddenly some powers and majority of students criticize this stand. and when institutes are opened no one like to be obey SOP's even not ware mask. and i am eye witness of it. 
majority of students happy to be at home, they don't like to be literate. and that's the big downfall of our country.
Always blaming always spread hates about education system and criticism is trending on media.

O & A Levels are being held if you have watched news, I'm sure that only that is a good show for the media. Well atleast they took some action and closed down all educationcal instituionals in Sindh i think all the education institutes all over pakistan are closed if i'm not wrongg

Regarding the people. People here actually thinks Corona does not exist at alll!!!!!!!!! STILL THEY DO
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(04-23-2021, 05:23 AM)sagher Wrote: ..... things going on so on. institutes got monthly fee but student study by parents.

Haha... what a funny description but unfortunately, it is the fact that educational institutions cannot deny.

For me, I would worry about how the employers think about the graduates of this year. Because the employers would wonder if those graduates are really qualified, as obviously they had not been attending schools for a long period time. Smile

(04-23-2021, 01:17 AM)sAmI Wrote: I am adding some information here what is going on here in Pakistan and how is the education situation has worsen here. I am almost three months away in completing my Second Year of college which i'm not sure how i am gonna complete my board examinations since literally no one has done proper preparation for the exam. Having only 2 class is fine but we cannot either take tuitions due to the risk of COVID. Students has demanded to exam the CIES Exam (O & A Level) because they are about to start in 10-15 days and their syllabus is more hard.
The goverment has decided to close schools till 1 class to 8th grade and universities whereas i dont know in their eyes students of 9-10-11-12 are not humans and they are immune to COVID

There is now being protest held in real life by students as well as on twitter to get the message to Prime Minister which has now become trending in Pakistan at 1 Number
"#ImranKhanCancelEXAMS". I'm not sure how our college is going to get completed last year we got promotion to second year. Now this time i'm not sure what is going to happen!

Out here both the CBSE and ICSE boards and most state boards canceled the 10th board exams and postponed the 12th exams. I'm literally going mad, this is my last year of school with not a single school day except a week for only practicals, and now the exams are postponed I'm absolutely blank of what to do. It's all ending up in a  mess here coupled by the HUGE surge in COVID cases in the country, we're earning 400K a day (380K just yesterday).
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(04-29-2021, 11:49 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Out here both the CBSE and ICSE boards and most state boards canceled the 10th board exams and postponed the 12th exams. I'm literally going mad, this is my last year of school with not a single school day except a week for only practicals, and now the exams are postponed I'm absolutely blank of what to do. It's all ending up in a  mess here coupled by the HUGE surge in COVID cases in the country, we're earning 400K a day (380K just yesterday).

I am really sad to see that the situation of India has worsen way alot then before and almost 380K cases each day in two days there were almost 700K cases which is really really scary. I hope you and your family stay safee! 

Regarding the exams, Our boards of 9 , 10 , 11 ,12 grades are being held in juny and july. We are not not that if the situation is going to be certain or not. Our syllabus has reduced and we have a new pattern but it is still difficult to cover it as we could not take any tuitions due to corona.

(04-29-2021, 03:49 PM)sAmI Wrote: I am really sad to see that the situation of India has worsen way alot then before and almost 380K cases each day in two days there were almost 700K cases which is really really scary. I hope you and your family stay safee! 

Thanks for your wishes! Every alternate building in our lane is infected, our city is the most affected one of the country (being the capital city), we're in constant fear of getting infected too. The government is busy with elections and doing absolutely nothing about the situation which worsens matters. Yet another day we set a new global record of daily infections, 387K cases.  Sad

(04-29-2021, 03:49 PM)sAmI Wrote: I am really sad to see that the situation of India has worsen way alot then before and almost 380K cases each day in two days there were almost 700K cases which is really really scary. I hope you and your family stay safee! 

Regarding the exams, Our boards of 9 , 10 , 11 ,12 grades are being held in juny and july. We are not not that if the situation is going to be certain or not. Our syllabus has reduced and we have a new pattern but it is still difficult to cover it as we could not take any tuitions due to corona.

I understand. We do not have board exams for classes 9 and 11 in India, they have normal school exams ... marks of which do need to get uploaded to the council though. Our syllabus is also a bit reduced, but honestly, they have retained all the pesky topics, which pisses off the students further.   Tongue
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

(04-30-2021, 04:23 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Thanks for your wishes! Every alternate building in our lane is infected, our city is the most affected one of the country (being the capital city), we're in constant fear of getting infected too. The government is busy with elections and doing absolutely nothing about the situation which worsens matters. Yet another day we set a new global record of daily infections, 387K cases.  Sad

I understand. We do not have board exams for classes 9 and 11 in India, they have normal school exams ... marks of which do need to get uploaded to the council though. Our syllabus is also a bit reduced, but honestly, they have retained all the pesky topics, which pisses off the students further.   Tongue

Replying to your thread (Sorry was wayy too active)
I hope the situation is better, I'm not sure about it how is the situation there now? I have also heard that you guys get to take examination paper to home and complete it at home??? IS THAT TRUEE because i really want that to happen in PakistanSad I mean we only went to college for likee 50-60 days only max and our syllabus was just completed in a hurry so we are basically dead here. Not sure even where to start and our examinations are in July and i'm in 12th!

Updating some information about the situation of education sectors in Pakistan!
Colleges closed down on 20th of april i believe and will be opening on 07 of June and the vaccination for 19years old and above has started!

(05-31-2021, 12:01 AM)sAmI Wrote: Replying to your thread (Sorry was wayy too active)
I hope the situation is better, I'm not sure about it how is the situation there now? I have also heard that you guys get to take examination paper to home and complete it at home??? IS THAT TRUEE because i really want that to happen in PakistanSad I mean we only went to college for likee 50-60 days only max and our syllabus was just completed in a hurry so we are basically dead here. Not sure even where to start and our examinations are in July and i'm in 12th!

Updating some information about the situation of education sectors in Pakistan!
Colleges closed down on 20th of april i believe and will be opening on 07 of June and the vaccination for 19years old and above has started!

Haha, in no way will the boards allow answer scripts to be answered from home, cuz that would lead to cheating. I'm not sure where you heard that, either way, it's not true at all, for obvious reasons. 

We didn't go to school at all for normal schooling this academic year, there were two weeks of practicals practice, but all in vain, and the schools were shut down shortly after. Our complete syllabus was covered online and you know the interaction in an online class is nowhere near a classroom and that caused a good amount of difficulty but we'll have to manage now with whatever we can. 

Good luck with your exams, ours were postponed and new dates will hopefully be announced tomorrow, the 1st of June, so did our education minister state publicly earlier this week.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Pages (6):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting