arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't access freevps.us - certificate issue?
If you don't know, freevps.us has stopped their service so i dont think that they will renew anything.
(12-08-2018, 11:51 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: @deanhills or anyone else, in case you want to contact their admins instead of waiting for @"Hidden Refuge" to return, you may contact them on Discord. Here is the Discord link posted by Ignis on https://freevps.us/thread-22095.html if you want it: http://discord.gg/HEKs88J
Thanks @tryp4vps.  Haha .... someone quoted my OP at Discord and problem has been fixed!   Cool

Nice to see some of the golden oldies over there. Hidden Refuge fixed the problem (Monad). Just reminded me how very far we've come at post4vps. 15 VPS plans. 31 VPSs. Three new plans last month and this month- one of which has locations in Australia and Singapore and another in much needed Germany. I've had the same VPS since April - haha - longest ever in my post4vps history since 2014! 8GB RAM 100 GB disk space 4 TB traffic. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
w8... So that forum copied this one and closed its doors??? That freevps.us forum looks really similar to this site. Wow Copycats.
I spoke to the devil in Miami, he said everything would be fine.
(12-08-2018, 08:03 PM)NomadicSingularityArray Wrote: w8... So that forum copied this one and closed its doors??? That freevps.us forum looks really similar to this site. Wow Copycats.

no. they were much older. check members page to see the registration date on 1st member.

please do not discuss about who copied from whom. there is not much to do differently. Also no point breaking something that already works.

freevps.us was the first successful "vps for posting" forum.

Edit. Please check facts and use better judgement before making such comments. It is not that hard to just check when a forum first started and confirm who copied whom. We all do copy from one another. Some call that artistic licence but I call that inevitability. There can be only so many variations of usable ideas on certain things.

Also, even as an user, I don't think I would like to hear that our post4vps forum is a copy of some other forum. These kind of remarks lead to nothing creative and just displease people. So please think about how to make things more unique and colorful here rather than poking at unpleasant things. Thanks.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(12-08-2018, 06:22 PM)deanhills Wrote: Thanks @tryp4vps.  Haha .... someone quoted my OP at Discord and problem has been fixed!

Nice to see some of the golden oldies over there. Hidden Refuge fixed the problem (Monad). Just reminded me .....

Glad that the issue is now fixed.

Yeah you raised this OP, we made comments on it, a nice guy passed on to the Discord channel and finally HR took action. What a wonderful community effort!

And you are right Post4vps works so well now. Seeing that recent good forum activities on Post4vps, still I hope Freevps will somehow be magically re-launched, even if they gonna operate in a smaller scale.

And then both Post4vps and Freevps can run successfully together. Smile

(12-09-2018, 10:34 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Glad that the issue is now fixed.

Yeah you raised this OP, we made comments on it, a nice guy passed on to the Discord channel and finally HR took action. What a wonderful community effort!

And you are right Post4vps works so well now. Seeing that recent good forum activities on Post4vps, still I hope Freevps will somehow be magically re-launched, even if they gonna operate in a smaller scale.

And then both Post4vps and Freevps can run successfully together. Smile

The odd is very unlikely . There is a lot of problem about freevps that cant be fixed . Espescially the fact that vps enthudiast are getting lesser each time people can easily buy premade website like squarespace or game server that is simoler than setting a whole vps
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Closing the Thread since the issue mentioned by the thread creater got already solved.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting