arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cobalt Server Panel
If you have any issues with the Cobalt Server Panel please report it here (if you think its of great importance, ex: security issue, please PM me instead).
Thanks,
- Zack
I have ip and password but i am unable to connect RDP on my pc.
(09-30-2015, 11:50 AM)KBStorm Wrote: I have ip and password but i am unable to connect RDP on my pc.

Did you install windows or another OS?

Try configuring RDP using NoVNC
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(09-30-2015, 11:52 AM)Conan Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 11:50 AM)KBStorm Wrote: I have ip and password but i am unable to connect RDP on my pc.

Did you install windows or another OS?

Try configuring RDP using NoVNC

i have install windows os

Same here. I got one server from them long time ago and it only worked for like 10 minutes and boom. I can't use it through RDP or VNC (online)

Edit: Tried reinstalling it several times. but failed. So I gave up.
do you have given the added the acces in windows allowes rdp?
i installed windows 7 64bit os but not able to use, console not connecting.
well, KBStrom, i can able to connect to ur VPS with Remote Desktop Connection of my PC.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

how u connect please explain it, i use ip n administrator as user name n password which was on panel.
follow the steps:
1. open your start menu of ur PC
2. Type in search "Remote Desktop Connection" and select the program
3. type Your VPS's IP in the Computer tab then hit enter
3. now it will ask for username and password, type Username: Administrator and Password: (your VPS's password) then hit enter

That's all.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (15): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting