arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free GTA V on Epic Games Store
Currently the Epic Game Store is giving away the game Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition for free until the 21st of May 2020.

Get it before its gone: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/pr...uto-v/home

I got my copy yesterday already. The site has been under heavy load yesterday. Today it is better. Yesterday I couldn't even access it from PC and it only worked via my tablet and was rather slow. So be patient and careful when grabbing your free copy.

You will be able to play GTA V online legally with this Smile .

Notes:
Quote:The Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition includes the complete GTAV story, Grand Theft Auto Online and all existing gameplay upgrades and content. You’ll also get the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack, the fastest way to jumpstart your criminal empire in GTA Online
Quote:The $1,000,000 bonus cash in GTA Online included with the Premium Edition as part of the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack may take up to 7-10 days after the player’s first session in GTA Online to be reflected in their in-game User Account. This bonus cash is only available to first-time Starter Pack owners.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(05-15-2020, 07:55 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Currently the Epic Game Store is giving away the game Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition for free until the 21st of May 2020.

I got my copy yesterday already. The site has been under heavy load yesterday. Today it is better. Yesterday I couldn't even access it from PC and it only worked via my tablet and was rather slow. So be patient and careful when grabbing your free copy.

Notes:

here Epic Store, can be accessed easily without interference! I already got copies for the 2 accounts that I used!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Got it! But can you tell me If it can be transferred to Steam or How much time it will live?
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
No it cant be transferred to steam haris, and just a small note they are both on the same servers so you dont need to transfer them
Thanks for posting the link HR. Smile

There's been a mad scramble for this game since yesterday, and I couldn't access it throughout the day, everytime hitting either a 403 or 500. Today it was good, and I was able to grab my copy easily. Although I don't really play games but nevermind, if it's for free I can reserve it for future use.

As for you Haris, of course it can't be transferred to Steam. Wink

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
@HarisHayat

Epic Games is a direct competitor to Steam, Origin and other similar game stores / platforms. You cannot transfer games from any of those to any of the other. The same applies for the Epic Game Launcher. The game is yours to keep forever if you claim a copy before the giveaway ends on the 21st of May.
(05-15-2020, 07:55 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Currently the Epic Game Store is giving away the game Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition for free until the 21st of May 2020.

Notes:
Are you sure there are no restrictions? I think this is an advertisement. Don't you think so?
@hamed

You can grab a copy of the game in the premium edition and keep it forever if you claim it before the 21s May - 5pm. I got a copy two days ago now. I downloaded it over night and it finished this morning finally. Full game with online mode and latest version. The whole web is hyped and many sites are full with articles about this promotion. It is as real as it gets. Most likely they do it to push both Rockstar and Epic Games market share. Also in the past or basically every month Epic Games is giving away big titles for free. Many games in the past: https://www.pcgamer.com/epic-games-store...ames-list/

My inventory:
[Image: 2D6Aavv.png]

Latest purchase log from my account:
[Image: SPuAvc3.png]

Got the games two days ago. Today I bought RDR 2.
any idea why epic games doing this ?
i already got my copy but i couldn't download it yet because my internet speed is 300 kg hhhhh it will be a hole year downloading gta with 90 gb anyways i won't download it in till i reach i a good internet
Watch this beauty till the end..

(05-15-2020, 07:55 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Currently the Epic Game Store is giving away the game Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition for free until the 21st of May 2020.

Notes:

I already had GTA V on PS4 since the day it was released... so this isn’t as much of a great thing for me haha (also considering that I don’t really like PC gaming).

But I’m truly surprised Rockstar made this huge jump into giving the game away to anyone like that for free. Specially considering how money hungry they tend to be.

But it all makes sense, they’re trying to bring in as many players into playing gta online, increasing the chances of people buying shark cards, and hence increasing their sales. Compared to just relying on their existing customers.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting