Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free GTA V on Epic Games Store
unfortunately . this free giveaway turned some cheater and modders to cheat the online part of the game due to the game free , because it is free (for limited time) the cheaters and modders doesnt find any consequences from cheating because they can get the game for free (for a limited time)
Terminal
[email protected]:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I have been playing GTA for last week and i just encountered mostly 3 hackers right now, One was flying and one was aimbotting, But Rockstar games service just go down time to time.
I can say players with low end pc mostly with DX10 Cards, just tested GTA online on multiple DX10 Cards like 9800GTX+ and so on, Does not work pretty well. Singleplayer works fine.
Thanks to ReadiDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Multiplayer games Decent12 14 264 06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
  Games you still playing BUT should have stopped playing xdude 31 705 05-30-2020, 03:14 PM
Last Post: rudra
  IW5 - Free Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Hidden Refuge 0 136 04-17-2020, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Hidden Refuge
  How games changed my life Melvin 7 200 04-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: TimeRider
  How To Have A Good Fps In Games hamed 16 636 01-27-2020, 10:06 AM
Last Post: deanhills