arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games for Mobile?
im not really into mobile gaming and even gaming at all recently . i rarely play a game now but instead of reccomending a game now i will derecommending a game a game that you need to stay away from

-Mobile Legends : Bang bang
this game is a LoL clone . before they get sued by LoL the UI of the game is 100% similar to LoL but because they get sued they replace it a bit . this game have lot of idiot fanbase most player is still a kids . and also it use analog control . in my country this moba get mocked with the term "moba kok analog" because it have analog control whereas other moba use mouse and keyboard and touch . and mobile legend also copy Arena of Valor (previously called mobile arena) and they actually sued moonton (maker of mobile legend) and also this moba isnt fair . the skin is adding your stat so it is clearly unfair and pay to win . there are alot element that copied from Lol , Dota and also AoV . the only reason mobile legend is popular in my country . i mean REALLY POPULAR . almost all people that have a android phone play this stupid game is because it came first before AoV come to my country (indonesia) and also vainglory is too large on most people phone and it only have 1 lane and 3v3
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
League of Legends? I hate this game a lot, for me I would rather to play Cross Fire for computer than it.
(09-15-2017, 06:07 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Thank you for suggestion, can you guide me from where can I find it and from where can I get this games?

first download ppsspp from google play store install them the do search downarea51 enter and go to iso games there you can see all list of games download and enjoy
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(09-20-2017, 07:34 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: first download ppsspp from google play store install them the do search downarea51 enter and go to iso games there you can see all list of games download and enjoy

as i remember.. downarea51 was sharing nulled games from playstore(Paid games).. even i had an apps for the paid games, i got all of them for free, but thats not good Sad

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(09-20-2017, 07:34 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: first download ppsspp from google play store install them the do search downarea51 enter and go to iso games there you can see all list of games download and enjoy

Does it have action games such as shadow fight and the same? Also it seems like games size is too big. Sad
(09-21-2017, 10:52 AM)AmirGT Wrote: Does it have action games such as shadow fight and the same? Also it seems like games size is too big. Sad

http://www.downarea51.com/2014/04/daftar...o-psp.html There are some action games, you can search for your favourite games.
(09-23-2017, 06:07 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: http://www.downarea51.com/2014/04/daftar...o-psp.html There are some action games, you can search for your favourite games.
The application of AppToide is more easier than downarea51 also their games is full? with the obb folders if it is a big game?
 - Thanks to Post4VPS & Host4Fun for the amazing VPS 1 -
(09-24-2017, 06:47 PM)Ultraz Wrote: The application of AppToide is more easier than downarea51 also their games is full? with the obb folders if it is a big game?

Its two different sites. AppToide is for android and Downarea51 is for emulators.
I recommend getting Temple Run and Temple Run 2. These are very nice games, Fruit Ninja is nice too. None of these require Internet.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting