arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
(10-22-2019, 08:40 AM)huuthi95 Wrote: I tried to post in forum to get Vip Master Reseller, but now the forum has been deleted. So sad  Undecided

Hello,

We will add more plans later, our forum ran into many problems so we had no choice to shut it down as is too sad for us too. Keep an eye on our website. Default reseller is still available now.
(10-22-2019, 04:20 AM)Pacific Spirit - Gregory Wrote: As per your request have we added 1GB vSwap to each vps user.

Regards,
Gregory.

does the vSwap actually increase performance? . for the most part vswap doesnt help with anything it just use the hdd/ssd AS A RAM which is much extremely SLOW compared to extremely FAST ram

but adding vSwap to each user is still better than nothing . it actaully help on EXTREMELY low ram VPS like with 512mb ram . i used to have the 512mb ram and it always crahsed when i run composer install . with swap added it fix the problem but it is still very slow . so vSwap is making thing a little bit stable , prevent crashing from overflowing the ram and make some high usage ram run with slower speed (only usable for short task like installing yii through composer like with my case for example) 

im not against adding vSwap . getting free thing is great for user and in the end it can benefit the hosting too
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(10-22-2019, 04:20 AM)Pacific Spirit - Gregory Wrote: As per your request have we added 1GB vSwap to each vps user.

Regards,
Gregory.

Thank you for your positive action and generosity.

The 1GB vSwap does help make this tiny VPS more usable. And I do appreciate your very quick response to the request. Smile

A few days ago I submitted a 256M RAM VPS and I didn't get the email notification that was received and when I logged in to your website I forgot the password, and when I reset the password reset password feature doesn't work properly! There is no form to fill in email there?

The main problem, why with the password reset feature?

[email protected]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
Please contact us and we will help you there futher. We are 24/7 available.
(10-22-2019, 12:25 PM)Pacific Spirit - Gregory Wrote: Hello,

We will add more plans later, our forum ran into many problems so we had no choice to shut it down as is too sad for us too. Keep an eye on our website. Default reseller is still available now.

when will Vip Master Reseller Hosting service be reopened, sir?
(10-24-2019, 01:00 PM)huuthi95 Wrote: when will Vip Master Reseller Hosting service be reopened, sir?

Hi there,

There is no VIP Master Reseller name knowed by us. It just called Master Reseller Hosting. We added it to our hosting products. You can just also add any product addons from us to upgrade your free Master Reseller Account. It means also for our other free products.

Regards,
Gregory.

If you have any questions, just contact us. We will ensure to give you the best solution.
(10-24-2019, 02:21 PM)Pacific Spirit - Gregory Wrote: Hi there,

There is no VIP Master Reseller name knowed by us. It just called Master Reseller Hosting. We added it to our hosting products. You can just also add any product addons from us to upgrade your free Master Reseller Account. It means also for our other free products.

Regards,
Gregory.

If you have any questions, just contact us. We will ensure to give you the best solution.
How can I get more diskspace, bandwith and more accounts? Thanks
(10-30-2019, 11:58 AM)huuthi95 Wrote: How can I get more diskspace, bandwith and more accounts? Thanks

Hello @huuthu95,

To get more disk space, bandwidth, accounts etc... Please use these steps.

Go to your client area. Login and move to your activated services. There you see "Addons & Extras" select there what you want add to your account. That is how you can add more space, bw and accounts.
I would like add something since i am also using a vps of there free vps.
The Vps was provided to me by jordy.
Hostlease free vps service is amazing even i have a low specs vps of 256mb but there processors and other performance is far better than many VPSs
Pages (15): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting