arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostlease VPS 16 reinstated with powerful specs!
It is with great appreciation that post4vps.com has received a new VPS from Hostlease to replace the current VPS 16 that had been cancelled a few months ago.  It's a personal contribution by Jordy to be included  with Hostlease's other three VPSs (VPS 17 (1) and VPS 18 (2)).  So Hostlease is currently sponsoring a total of 4 VPSs with post4vps.

The new VPS 16 comes with much more powerful specs - a mega 4 vCore VPS for sure with 200 GB SSD and 12 GB RAM.  Location is Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Our very warm thanks to Jordy for his generosity.  The VPS will be available for competition during our next Giveaway in December.

Here are the specs for VPS 16:

Disk Space: 200 GB SSD
RAM: 12 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Monthly Traffic: 5 TB
Control Panel: Ask Admin
Windows: Yes.  Trial License allowed.
Connection: 1 Gbps
Provided by: Hostlease
Game Servers are allowed without limitation - both private and public
Requirements: Backlinks to Hostlease and Post4VPS are required. And a sig backlink
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Well.. Well.. Well... An indeed grand VPS from Hostlease. 12 GB RAM, huh? It's a dream VPS for people who really need this specs. So @Manal's VPS still remains the top one owing to the 300GB storage, but this one tops the list with the highest memory. And the mega 4 cores add to the grandeur. Totally speechless, I wish I'd get this one but for now, VPS 9 serves my purpose well, and all the more I've a month to change my mind. Wink

Any words of appreciation will be less for this mighty monster! A huge thanks to Jordy for making this possible and I wish 'Mr. Dad' joins us soon! Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(11-03-2019, 02:33 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: I do not care !
I just want to focus on daily work!

Good luck next time for high-spec VPS hunters!

@chanalku91, if you don't care about the new coming VPS. Then please do not reply on this thread. Thank you. This thread is good for people who love these specs.
These specifications are just mind-blowing.
The location is just a dream becaming reality.

I can predict that next month this VPS will be the most popular of ever.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
location is awesome too. yes..i noticed now !!

but one things kills it for me and that is no control panel !

i need the vnc for my adventures and i don't like bothering our staff. So i am sure i won't try for it. truth be told i was pretty happy with even my vps 8. but i got this vps 4 generously sponsored by Manal and I'm more than satisfied with it.

good luck to everyone planning to ask for it and sincere thanks Jordy, Gregory and Hostlease and Post4vps for this unbelievable VPS and everything else.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(11-03-2019, 06:42 PM)rudra Wrote: location is awesome too. yes..i noticed now !!

but one things kills it for me and that is no control panel !

i need the vnc for my adventures and i don't like bothering our staff. So i am sure i won't try for it. truth be told i was pretty happy with even my vps 8. but i got this vps 4 generously sponsored by Manal and I'm more than satisfied with it.

good luck to everyone planning to ask for it and sincere thanks Jordy, Gregory and Hostlease and Post4vps for this unbelievable VPS and everything else.

To set up ANY remote desktop technologies you don't need a control panel. I have successfully installed x2go & vnc on my testing environment with OpenVZ VPSes (think about it like a local VPS 9 copy)
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
@LightDestory
thanks !
actually sometimes i overhaul things quite often when I'm doing something. That external vnc helps get me access to system even before the os boots. i can install many os even if it is not there in the offerings and i often do. actually i almost never used those in the list.

thanks again man!
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
This server is good for those who have big goals. Anyway, hopefully someone who deserves it. one question . Servers that support Windows require a license?
Thanks Post4VPS
(11-03-2019, 08:40 PM)hamed Wrote: This server is good for those who have big goals. Anyway, hopefully someone who deserves it. one question . Servers that support Windows require a license?

They provide a trial for Windows Server 2016! 
But I think that can be extended many times!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Mind blowing. Such VPS is good for big users. We're free users that may not use such specs to the limit. Even VPS 9 is more than enough for all users, so I think this VPS is going to be awesome but not so many users are going to use it to the maximum.

Just an input for Giveaway Manager, you should perfectly choose which one that's going to use the specs to the maximum. I think, even when they get this VPS, you should maintain their usage with some checking at some times. If they don't give any active and positive usage, you may terminate it. Extra work, but we shouldn't waste such mind-blowing-specs.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting