arrow_upward

Indonesia forum
Woooooi, yang indonesia, sini kumpul, ajari cara cara & trik untuk dapat vps greeetoooongan......

Ayooooo ke sini yaaa!!!
???
Meh, you're breaking rules number 2, let me quote it:
Quote:2. Do not Converse with any other language than English(that also at-least understandable).

There is no special thread for a country, as this forum is for global. And to be honest, yes, I'm Indonesian, but you should follow the rules. Our oldest (I guess) Indonesia users here is @humanpuff69, he is here from 2015. Pretty long eh, you can PM him or me to ask something, but you should know how to ask in the right way.

Btw, I guess you're going to use this VPS for tunneling. Isn't it? :p

Edit: Btw guys, if you don't understand what he is talking about, let me translate it:
"Hoi (or something similiar to hello), Indonesian people, please let me know the tips and tricks to get free VPS.

Please come here!!"
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@BLACKEN Please comply to our forum rules. Please read our forum rules at https://post4vps.com/announcement-2.html
(03-07-2018, 07:31 AM)tiwil Wrote: Meh, you're breaking rules number 2, let me quote it:

There is no special thread for a country, as this forum is for global. And to be honest, yes, I'm Indonesian, but you should follow the rules. Our oldest (I guess) Indonesia users here is @humanpuff69, he is here from 2015. Pretty long eh, you can PM him or me to ask something, but you should know how to ask in the right way.

Btw, I guess you're going to use this VPS for tunneling. Isn't it? :p

Edit: Btw guys, if you don't understand what he is talking about, let me translate it:
"Hoi (or something similiar to hello), Indonesian people, please let me know the tips and tricks to get free VPS.

Please come here!!"

Correction : i actually registered here april 2017 . the oldest indonesia member if i not wrong is @Arkiven4
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
#closed

@tiwil gave the reason!
for a request remain to post in English.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-19-2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: deanhills
02-23-2020, 06:54 PM
Last Post: perry
06-14-2019, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting