arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Known issues with new Post4VPS design
(07-18-2021, 04:02 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Looking fine on my end, you can try to hard refresh your browser or try to clear cache, those might would be the causes.

I did that and even tried Chrome and the issue is still visible. It could be a cache issue with CloudFlare that will resolve.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
@Dynamo Not sure what happened this session, as the @ link isn't working any longer.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(07-19-2021, 02:26 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: I did that and even tried Chrome and the issue is still visible. It could be a cache issue with CloudFlare that will resolve.
Try to open the website in incognito, see if it makes any difference.

(07-19-2021, 02:51 PM)deanhills Wrote: @Dynamo Not sure what happened this session, as the @ link isn't working any longer.
The DVZ Mentions plugin is disabled for now since it the the plugin which was causing the thread views problem and probably also behind the forum read mark.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(07-19-2021, 04:09 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Try to open the website in incognito, see if it makes any difference.

The style issue still persists.
Seems like most of the stuff is taken care of, thanks @Dynamo

@tbelldesignco Did you try clearing cache/history and using Chrome?
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(07-20-2021, 05:09 AM)Kururin Wrote: Seems like most of the stuff is taken care of, thanks @Dynamo

@tbelldesignco Did you try clearing cache/history and using Chrome?

Yeah, I even tested it out on my iPad and iPhone using Safari and Chrome on both.
deanhills Wrote:@tryp4vps apologies. I was unaware that the other themes had been made private by@ Dynamo. So yes, looks like they have disappeared. Dynamo wishes to only support one theme at a time and probably for good practical reason.

Yes other themes are all disappeared. As Dynamo said there are some compatibility issues with MyBB's Latest version. I can understand that.

But a good forum should not support only one theme. Smile

So I still wish that at least the default MyBB theme, or better the mobile theme, can be restored soon.

Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting