arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PubG banned in India
So, hot news here, in fact this got published just 20 minutes ago, that the Indian Government has decided to ban PubG, a madly popular game in India.

This came after some disturbances took place between the Indian and Chinese soldiers at the Ladakh border.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pubg-mob...nt-2289337

My point in posting this here is to discuss something which I believe. What do you think, is banning Chinese apps and games the best way of curbing their economy just because you're not in terms with them. Don't you guys think that it's best to give them a reply in the way they killed twenty soldiers of ours? What would you achieve by banning Tiktok and PubG, that'd do more harm than good causing disappointment to its Indian users too. Let me know your views.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Didn't they ban this game in Pakistan? I remember a topic like that. Never played this game so I have no clue what's the big deal about it. I don't play moblie games or even not many of PC games so I don't undersand the whole hype about it. What's so special about this PubG game?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(09-02-2020, 03:22 PM)xdude Wrote: Didn't they ban this game in Pakistan? I remember a topic like that. Never played this game so I have no clue what's the big deal about it. I don't play moblie games or even not many of PC games so I don't undersand the whole hype about it. What's so special about this PubG game?

yes this game was also banned in Pakistan temporarily, mainly because the government was concerned that It was hurting the youth of Pakistan ( a couple of deaths seemingly occured directlr or indirectly from the game). However they faced a huge backlash and eventually unbanned the game after cases in court.

As for your views sohamb, I personally think India is trying to create Its own monopoly on games, like if they ban PUBG, other developers will come up with similar games with similar mechanics but whatever they earn won't go to China, I think that's the main aim of India's action to ban pubg/tiktok. India's trying to show that they dont "need" China's apps and that they can switch to their own versions of the game if they wanted to.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
This is nothing but just a political maneuver by the current administration in India. There is an upcoming state election and in recent Indo-Chinese border standoff, India lost it's 19 soldiers while China lost 41 soldiers(approx).
Now since Indian mobile phone market is strongly based on Chinese phone manufacturers, they can't really sanction China without consulting with UNSC(kind of ritual), and let's say if they do, the sanction itself would backlash as Indian market lacks the material and skills to make such budget phone.
Yes. Due to corruption among politicians and top businesses in India, any product that is launched in India is company-centric. I mean to say, it will be limited to Reliance Industries as they're the biggest investors in administration's political party. Yes. They're corrupt.

Now we all know sanctioning completely against China for developing countries like India, it will only backfire. The least thing one can do is ban applications and that is why those "Chinese" apps are banned in India.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(09-03-2020, 04:41 AM)Manal Wrote: Now we all know sanctioning completely against China for developing countries like India, it will only backfire. The least thing one can do is ban applications and that is why those "Chinese" apps are banned in India.

Good point. I am just wondering banning these Chinese apps is going to hurt which country more, China or India?

Obviously some Chinese apps companies will be hurt, but I worry it will hurt India in the longer run too because this banning decision will scare away many Chinese investors.

@Manal Absolutely ... It's just a naive political move by our Government as recently people had turned against the ruling party, and this was done to keep people engaged and cover up their own flaws.

@tryp4vps Agreed .. and that's my point. In fact, India has already started losing a lot of its Chinese sponsors and investors, amd FYI our GDP has dropped to negative, which is the worst so far since independence.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
11-12-2019, 08:23 AM
Last Post: youssefbasha

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting