arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
I am currently watching Mare of Easttown. I think Kate Winslet acts very well. I recommend this miniseries:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mare_of_Easttown

[Image: Mare_of_Easttown_2021_Television_Series_poster.png]
I'm currently re-watching the flash. I kinda did not liked season 4 that much but now like watching it clearly again it started to like it and going to finish it. Especially after the ZS Justice League we know what is going to happen in the next Flash Movie because of the season so pretty much excited for that.
Season 7 i'm also currently watching and following it is going really great i expected it to be boring but nopee!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

I found this new fantasy TV series called Shadow and Bone. I'm pretty sure I read the Novel of this series years ago. I have only watched 3 episodes and so far it's really good. Only has 8 episodes. It's the new trend now, making fewer numbers of episodes per season so they won't lose money if the series doesn't become a hit. I like this series and I can see lots of good views about it too. Hopefully, makers will keep it that level in it's second season too. Well, I haven't heard anything about a second season yet though.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Well, yesterday the final part of Lucifer has been released on Netflix. So... yeah!

I am slowing watching the new episodes Smile

Let's see how this will end.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I'm currently watching Flash Season 7, So farr it is going good but sometimes it is really bad? Sometimes it is really great and makes you wait for the next episode, Kinda sad that Cisco Ramon and Harrison Wells Actor."Carlos Valdes" and "Tom Cavanagh" is leaving because they are actually the bestt actors of this show which keeps it going!
Season 7 has pretty bad VFX though, I mean i would say season 3 or 2 had better, This one is somewhere 2/10 i would say. But the actors are pretty different though!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

These days I'm watching a 90's comedy series called Happily Divorced. The main reseason why I started watching this series is because I love this 90s comedy called Nanny. I have just searched what new series released this year and found 2 which might be interesting. One is Tribes of Europa, a Sci-fi series and another is Sisyphus which is a Korean drama. I'm gonna download a few episdoes from each of these and see if those are worth watching.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Well, I am watching Lucifer season 5 nowdays and the season is a bit controversial since they have used some foul language about religion and i just wanted to watch it to check it out and see why people have gone mad on them but i have not completed the all episodes till now but the season is quite offensive if someone is sensitive about his religion.

StoryLine: Well the season is all about Devil and from what i have saw till now in this season that they are portraying as Hero and which is not something normal especially for me since i have saw devils as villan in most of the movies.
A few days ago I have finished a rewatch session of all 12 season of The Big Bang Theory Smile .

Yesterday and today I watched and finished a very interesting cinematic documentary TV show called The Making of the Mob from 2015. Rated with 7.9 out of 10 on IMDb (which I agree on). It is a documentary series that tells the history of the American Mafia and how the most known part of it, the different families, the rules and etc. have been established. The cast is big with actors from well known Mafia movies and TV shows such as The Sopranos and other characters commonly known from different Mafia movies. A really great show I can highly recommend.

Now that Fear The Walking Dead Season 6 has finished airing I need to start watching episode 9 to 16 and finish it. Next big thing before starting a new TV show that I've not watched yet on my Plex.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
About 2 - 3 days ago I finished the cinematic documentary TV show about the Mafia in the United States. After that I started the TV show "Hatfields & McCoys" - a 3 part mini series about two families fighting each other and killing each other in the western times in a blood feud. 8 out of 10 Rating on IMDb.

IMDb Wrote:Dramatization of the bitter blood feud between the two families on the West Virginia/Kentucky border in the years after the Civil War. The story of the feud that nearly launched a war between Kentucky and West Virginia. Devil Anse Hatfield and Randall McCoy were close friends until near the end of the Civil War, when they return to their homes -- Hatfield in West Virginia and McCoy in Kentucky -- to increasing tensions and misunderstandings that quickly lead to all-out warfare between the clans (partially caused by a stolen pig). As hostilities grow and outside forces become involved in the fight, the states where the families live are brought to the brink of another war as the feud makes international headlines, the states' governors clash and the U.S. Supreme Court eventually intervenes.

Pretty good TV show actually. While it is only 3 episodes the episodes are about 1 hour and 40 minutes each. So easily actually like 6 - 7 45 minute episodes. So really a typical mini TV show with a single season.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(06-12-2021, 10:40 AM)Mashiro Wrote: About 2 - 3 days ago I finished the cinematic documentary TV show about the Mafia in the United States. After that I started the TV show "Hatfields & McCoys" - a 3 part mini series about two families fighting each other and killing each other in the western times in a blood feud. 8 out of 10 Rating on IMDb.

Pretty good TV show actually. While it is only 3 episodes the episodes are about 1 hour and 40 minutes each. So easily actually like 6 - 7 45 minute episodes. So really a typical mini TV show with a single season.

Hatfields & McCoys was a great show!

I’ve been rewatching this series on Discovery+ called The Colony. It’s a survival simulation where a group of people are put in a situation such as a global pandemic (season 1) or a natural disaster (season 2). The colonist have to source food, clean drinking water and modify and upgrade their shelter to withstand simulated hardships such as mobs, bad weather and members of the group “vanishing”. It hits a little close to home after the last year, but it’s a great watch. 8/10

I’ve also been watching Alone. It’s a nature survival show and it’s always interesting to see how the contestants navigate living in the woods for as long as they can, without a camera crew and a small survival bag that they hand select. The last one standing wins 500,000$ USD.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting