arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
Finally a series I would enjoy! Star Wars: The Bad Batch. Well, It's an Animated series but something better than nothing. So far I have watched 8 episodes and I'm happy with the series. Most characters are brand new but there are few old characters there too, for example, Captian Rex, Tarkin, etc.

As a big Star Wars fan, I'm very happy about the release of these TV series. Not a big fan of Disney's Takeover of Lucas Arts and making crappy movies to milk the franchise but their greed has let to do TV series to earn more money which I think has a positive side for us fans. So far Dave Filoni has done well and all TV series so far is very impressive.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Netflix released the second part of "Lupin" the tv series starring Omar Sy.
The second part was a bit boring compared to the first one... It seems that the series is not ended yet. Let's hope for a new start with more exiciting adventures!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I have stumbled upon this TV series called War Of The Worlds (2019). I had big hoped but it was not so good. But the plot has way too many inconsistencies. The story jumps back and forth but kind of lost some important details and facts here and there. I completed watching 8 episodes of the first season and also download the 1-2 of the second season. I'm not sure if I want to continue though.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I too like Lupin, the netflix series, the series isba success and netflix extended another season into it. I like the way the characters are used especially the hero. The way of stealing things are crazy. In the next season let us see whether Assane will get caught and end his crime. Waiting for Part 3 of the series. The story just keeping me on track.

Thank you  Sweet

Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting