Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind of a Mobile You Have ?
(02-12-2020, 09:03 AM)deanhills Wrote:  I've heard good things about xiaomi and am curious what your experience has been like with the phone. How long have you had it for? How has the phone worked out for you? What is the performance of the battery like? What are you using it for in general? Does it take good photos?

i have really good experience with xiaomi till now (1 year i own one)
- battery is ok
- performance is definately on point
- photos from the default camera are exceptional for my use.

i use it for gaming, testing, and messing around.
(02-12-2020, 09:10 AM)perryoo11 Wrote:  i have really good experience with xiaomi till now (1 year i own one)
- battery is ok
- performance is definately on point
- photos from the default camera are exceptional for my use.

i use it for gaming, testing, and messing around.

By the way, Xiaomi released a feature where if we downgrade the firmware it will make the smartphone totally dead!

That is a big disaster for me who like to do modding on Android ROM!
Running Therapy to restore ability
(02-12-2020, 12:34 PM)chanalku91 Wrote:  By the way, Xiaomi released a feature where if we downgrade the firmware it will make the smartphone totally dead!

That is a big disaster for me who like to do modding on Android ROM!

i would like you to elaborate a bit more about that.

i can't really can't tell that on my side. my phone works perfectly fine.
tried running other firmware and it "a ok".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your fastest mobile network speedtest? Pacific Spirit 23 645 02-25-2020, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Decent12
  What kind of Mobile Provider you have with what subscription. Pacific Spirit 6 374 05-29-2019, 05:19 AM
Last Post: sagher
  What is your fav mobile! Khadeer143 19 3,534 09-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: deanhills
  TLS Handshake delay and how to get desktop view back when it goes to mobile? deanhills 0 584 09-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Last Post: deanhills
  How to get hotel booking system to see my desktop computer as a mobile phone? deanhills 16 1,960 08-19-2018, 09:51 AM
Last Post: chanalku91