arrow_upward

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown?
Thats really bad how can your office Staffs allow you to do work when all country's are following lockdown only doctors and police are allowed to work and all other citizens need to be at home this really upset hope you will safe dude
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Due to lock down everyone is now at home at passing time with playing games or other activities. I left gaming before but now i started again as the reason all knows
In Germany the lockdown started on the 16th of March 2020 and so far has been set to be active til the 19th of April 2020. However it could be extended if the government decides it to be so. And schools, universities and other educational institutes decide to keep their doors closed for even longer and only do education / lessons online via video conferences and other ways. A lot of non essential stores are closed. So only stores that sell food, water and other essential stuff are open. In addition to that the post office is open and all fuel stations. Generally also other companies are open that don't deal with much human contact like car garages and etc. Public has been limited. You cannot go out in groups bigger than 2 people (excluded are families). You can't simply go out without a goal and drive around or similar. However you are allowed to go out of activities like sport, to buy necessary things, to go to your job and do all related job tasks. I have not seen any police checks in the area of my hometown and where I work so far.

Personally I still go to work normally because my employer is a government branch. Business as usual. Other than that I mostly stay at home (also for me business as usual) and only do the most necessary things outside like buying food, refuelling my car, bringing something to the post office. Last weekend when Internet has not been working almost at all I changed winter tires on two cars to summer tires as it gets really warm here already. Last week temperatures were in the nice 20 - 25°C with a lot of sun. So good bye winter tires... We don't have a real winter in the part of Germany where I live anyway. Lowest temperature this winter was maybe with luck -5°C. Frost was the only winter-like thing and nothing else. Other than that I mostly watch TV shows, movies or play a game at home. I have a Plex server running on my NAS so a non working Internet connection is no issue as I still have like a lot of content to watch locally.

So as far as this goes for me it is basically all the same as before. Sure I enjoy the fact that traffic is low these days and that the usual routes are less congested ~ almost no traffic jams. Air and weather has become a lot better since the lockdown started. The sky is so clear... I have never seen it this clear in all previous years. Going shopping for necessary essentials surely is an adventure nowadays though.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
As far as I'm concerned, teachers wouldn't leave us even during the lockdown. We're having live classes and tons of homework, and they're giving us insanely short deadlines. In fact, I just acknowledge that COVID-19 brought no relief for students except increasing their troubles to a greater extent. Sad

Otherwise, I don't play any PC games, nevertheless I play Clash of Clans. And the rest of the time I spend my time programming and developing stuff. We're in lockdown throughout so, no more going out for evening walks occasionally or to the school which was regular.

In fact, this is also hampering my sleep. I'm not able to sleep at night, cuz obviously I'm having no exercise in any form throughout the day, and I'm only able to sleep for about 4-5 hours these days. Big Grin Sometimes I play badminton in my house itself with my Mom, but ... That isn't enough to fulfill the daily schedule of walking to and from the school.

My biggest time pass is programming, and that too usually from mobile, cuz we've only one PC at home, and my Dad's job is home-based, so I hardly get any time on the PC.

Discord is also one of the greatest enjoyments of mine, and usually the place where I'm able to connect to other Developers.

It's about a fortnight at lockdown and I'm so bored, I dunno what's to come still. Bearing with all this is the only option other than death. Tongue

Kind regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Hey everyone.
so our life has been changed since the lockdown started and everyone has been forced to stay at their homes. so what are your new daily routine since the lockdown started?
i have started learning more about linux and doing more sports since i have more time now. what about you?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Yes, something has changed since Lockdown!

I don't play games anymore and I often make new scripts and watch anime!

Sometimes I even like to read manga or novels, because before the corona virus outbreak I rarely did this!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Alots of things have changed since then
Started learning programming languages, Started some CSGO Plugins programming. SourcePawn and etc. Started learning moviemaking and grinding csgo more than ever!D:
(04-16-2020, 11:27 AM)OldMeister Wrote: Hey everyone.
so our life has been changed since the lockdown started and everyone has been forced to stay at their homes. so what are your new daily routine since the lockdown started?
i have started learning more about linux and doing more sports since i have more time now. what about you?

@OldMeister You created a duplicate thread. Please check that there isn't already a similar topic before you create a new topic.

I've merged your topic with the one that already existed.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Any one here who have information about those countries who clear lock down and back to normal?
Lock down in Pakistan is now extended to 30th April 2020. and condition are more cruel. per day 200+ cases appears.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@sagher

You can be (very) sure that lockdown periods will not be fully lifted until a vaccine or other kind of medicine has been invented, successfully tested and produced. While the lockdown in Germany was originally made to last only until the 19th April 2020 it has been extended yesterday until the 4th May 2020. However the government eased up slowly on a few things like a few more stores that were closed through lockdown level 1 are allowed to open up again.

If we don't regulate contact distance and etc and simply leave all the lockdowns away the number of infections will explode like it did before the lockdowns were introduced. Yes, even with lockdowns it does rise in some states or countries... the reasons for that are not a easy subject to talk about. Some people are simply ignorant and stupid... and the other reasons are not worth a debate because it might get too heated (as it always does when it is about religion, government and politics). When there are to many infections the medical system will collapse if it didn't already do.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Pages (7): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting