arrow_upward

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown?
We are in a village. here in our area there is no much restriction, but still we stay at home. I am always free at home. It is just a cycle of my life eat sleep repeat. Also sometime i play PUBG on android. That's all i am doing in these days. Because i have done my exams and am very free these days. I am also trying to learn PHP.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(04-16-2020, 03:59 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: @sagher

You can be (very) sure that lockdown periods will not be fully lifted until a vaccine or other kind of medicine has been invented, successfully tested and produced. While the lockdown in Germany was originally made to last only until the 19th April 2020 it has been extended yesterday until the 4th May 2020. However the government eased up slowly on a few things like a few more stores that were closed through lockdown level 1 are allowed to open up again.

If we don't regulate contact distance and etc and simply leave all the lockdowns away the number of infections will explode like it did before the lockdowns were introduced. Yes, even with lockdowns it does rise in some states or countries... the reasons for that are not a easy subject to talk about. Some people are simply ignorant and stupid... and the other reasons are not worth a debate because it might get too heated (as it always does when it is about religion, government and politics). When there are to many infections the medical system will collapse if it didn't already do.

Yes you are right but here people thrown back all rule of laws and don't care about lockdown. and about 30% population are work on daily wedges. those are suffer so hardship of there life and too hard to manage family expenses. even the holly month of Ramadan comes just a week later.
In early research the medical science told to world that this virus will not survive if temperature goes up to 30 degree. and died with heat. i don't know what is the reality but here in Pakistan summer is just started and from the month of May the temperature goes up to 30+ to 50+ until August.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
make sure everyone is safe in my state telangana positive cases increase day by day ,even though its bored at home its safe to be in home i usually play pubg sometimes mostly i play mta sa online at pc
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(04-17-2020, 09:28 AM)sagher Wrote: In early research the medical science told to world that this virus will not survive if temperature goes up to 30 degree. and died with heat. i don't know what is the reality but here in Pakistan summer is just started and from the month of May the temperature goes up to 30+ to 50+ until August.

that is not science or scientists. it was politicians and some doctors speculating. No reputed worthy scientist will claim things without being sure through sufficient experimentation.

Doctors in general are not scientists.

I'm sure you know politicians are not either. lol

also i think percentage of people who need to work daily to survive is much higher than 30 percent in Pakistan.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Well, here in New Delhi, cases were increasing by leaps and bounds until a couple of days back, when the State Government had put in a lot of effort to check the spread of this pandemic.

Indeed, at least in the area I live, life is on in it's usual pace. Nothing much to worry about, except when the media boasts and makes normal events look extraordinary.

The best part is - my schedule never changed, instead it's become worse than school days. We've got a formal list for timings of online classes for every subject, from our school, and needless to say teachers are ever so punctual. Coaching classes and school, these are the two things that don't change even if it's the last day of the planet. Sad

We're not so much being affected yet, but with the present pace of COVID-19 tests being done in India, just wondering how long before we meet the same fate as US.

Stay safe guys, my best wishes for y'all.

Kind regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
In addition to programming, I now have more time to listen to music at home.

It does help me relax. You know, all the bad news about the corona virus are so stressful. Smile

Nothing much. Just doing some regular exercises to boost immunity. Also, watching some informative programs on Corona. Besides, watching TV and new movies. And again started playing PUBG.
Like you, I have repeated days for this virus. Anyway, I'm going to keep repeating it because I have to. We are at home, but with a lot of restrictions, such as closing shops and shopping malls and closing parks ...
This situation is really boring because I'm all at home and I just have to play or search the internet for my favorite articles and read them. And in my spare time, I update my site.
Now I am too busy with my students, they are learning online, I take online video classes, I am not an expert in it, but I hope to improve. As in charge of school head I take feedback from parents to keep the students active. Covid has struck our students. Cannot open school for studies. Parents and teachers have hard time to adapt with new technologies. But we have a new platform.

Thank you  Sweet

Just started more focus on grinding CSGO and FACEIT just wanna reach faceit level 10 as soon as possible! Valorant just launched started with firends.
Also started learning more aspects of linux!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Pages (7): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting