arrow_upward

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown?
Where I live in the states, we began to plateau and our case number started to drop, then it was like a rocket and we are seeing 5K new cases a day on the low side. It's absolutely terrifying to see pictures of people I know at bars and clubs partying with no masks on. Besides going to do essential tasks (work, groceries, doctors appointments) I have been at home since Feb 28 doing my part. Like I don't wish this illness on anyone, but some are more deserving of the Darwin Award than our Frontline Workers getting this illness.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
I am studying Tongue
Lockdown? My university is now capable of doing lessons with Microsoft Teams so... just studying. It is still uncertain how exams will be performed as today. Let0s hope!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(10-26-2020, 05:30 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I am studying Tongue
Lockdown? My university is now capable of doing lessons with Microsoft Teams so... just studying. It is still uncertain how exams will be performed as today. Let0s hope!

Woah, I go to a university too and here they have opened the campus as if there is nothing going on xD

They are trying to follow SOPs as much as they can however its inevitable that cases will come from the university. In any case, I'd feel pretty lucky if I had online classes Instead of physical classes, I don't really have any problems learning online and much prefer it cuz I don't need to wake up 2 hours before class time xD(due to distance)
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Well, situation isn't very good in India too. Restrictions were lifted expecting people to be wise but they proved otherwise. There are a hell lot of COVID cases each day here. We even touched 98K in a single day a month back so not a great deal having ~60K cases per day now.

One of the state government, literally gave permission to people to gather and have fun on festive days. I mean it goes beyond my logic if you as a State's leader are going to proclaim such retarded things in the public making the crowd even more wild.

Situations aren't very good in my city either. We had lowered to around 1K cases per day, now about 3-4K, but ... recent predictions and figures laid out by Doctors say that we'll be touching 11;12K per day soon, as winter rushes in. Can you imagine? 11-12K per day in a single city! Agreed that we are the capital city of the country but such high numbers!?

Honestly I'm a little worried now, forget going places, even exiting the house to get basic grocery has become nightmare nowadays. There are lots of COVID cases in my lane itself and in another scope recently a lot of relatives too. Unless a vaccine is out soon, I'm afraid we all will be victimized.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(10-27-2020, 11:33 AM)Honey Wrote: Woah, I go to a university too and here they have opened the campus as if there is nothing going on xD

They are trying to follow SOPs as much as they can however its inevitable that cases will come from the university. In any case, I'd feel pretty lucky if I had online classes Instead of physical classes, I don't really have any problems learning online and much prefer it cuz I don't need to wake up 2 hours before class time xD(due to distance)

We are on the same boat, my friend!
I had to wake up at 5:30AM to get the BUS of 5:45AM and arrive to my university at 7:45AM. Staying there until 6PM and hurry to get the BUS of 7:15PM to get home at 21:30PM!

My univerisity is doing "hybrid" lessons: the ones can lives nearby can go there, the ones that lives far attend online lessons.
I just hope that the exams will not be affected again like the exams session of March... it was a nightmare
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Just one month ago Pakistan is one of the most appreciated countries which control COVID-19 very smartly however they have less financial circumferences. but the upcoming dry winter waves try to drain all efforts. cases increases 1000+ on daily basis and it's looks like too horrible as it is just a start and December to March is peak winter months.
Smart lockdown is start again in many areas and educational institutes.
again strick action on SOP's.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (7): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting