arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
What is your favourite Desktop Programming Language & (Optional) Reason ?
(08-19-2019, 07:45 PM)Rzarcasm Wrote: Currently learning HTML and love it, very magical...but probably not the most flexible.

html is not considered a programming language.
(08-19-2019, 07:45 PM)Rzarcasm Wrote: Currently learning HTML and love it, very magical...but probably not the most flexible.

HTML is short for Hypertext Markup Language. It's a markup language and not a programming language. You can see all of the markup languages here.
From the wiki:

Quote:In computer text processing, a markup language is a system for annotating a document in a way that is syntactically distinguishable from the text.

As for the topic's name, Desktop Programming Language is a weird way to just say Programming Language. I've never seen that before.
(08-19-2019, 08:49 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: html is not considered a programming language.

(08-20-2019, 06:20 AM)SRTerabytes Wrote: HTML is short for Hypertext Markup Language. It's a markup language and not a programming language. You can see all of the markup languages here.
From the wiki:

As for the topic's name, Desktop Programming Language is a weird way to just say Programming Language. I've never seen that before.
I did forget to note that though I mostly use HTML, I am learning C++ and Javascript. Thank you for catching this.  Sleepy
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
I would say C. I have been working with a lot of programming languages, trying to find out the one which will be simple and effective. And I'm quite comfortable with C. I've been recently working on some Arduino projects which does require C. Except that I like .Net languages like Visual C# and visual basic.
I've given python a try but I haven't found any actual application for it, therefore I didn't go further.
my first favorite programming is VB6, why ? because have gui environment Big Grin
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

c ++ because it is attractive and usable.
Most programming is currently done in this language.
Those who are looking for a good and easy programming language will find this programming language to be profitable.
Thanks Post4VPS
C++: C++ language is used everywhere now days and c++ language is simple aswell, i like to do programming in c++ most of the times but i love some other languages aswell like Java, Javascript, PHP, Python.
but my favourite language is C++
(10-07-2015, 02:59 PM)Han105 Wrote: hello all, so on here, we going to talk about what's your favourite programming language
there are :
1. C# = this programming language is the best one for me. because its easy to learn, and you can practice easy, but it needs to know about java and VB.Net, because they are similar language. also i had about 10 games in my database. they are have 7 with 2D game. and 3 with 3D game. the successful game is "The Maze Runner". but its not released yet, just tested by my beta tester. idk when i will release, anyway this is my favourite language, what about yours ?

I know many people don’t classify HTML as a programming language. But I personally do.

It is my favorite for several reasons:

1) It’s extremely easy to learn. Specially if you use a website such as code academy.

2) Use pretty much everywhere in the web, so it’s nice to understand how it all works.

3) You can code your website from scratch without using any website builders.

4) Much simpler than other complex coding languages.

Hence why It’s, indeed, my favorite.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
I really love the C family and now Swift. They are great for cross platform compiling, but in the past I have even played with Ruby and its child RGSS which was great for game development projects that I was involved in.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting