Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
What is your favourite Desktop Programming Language & (Optional) Reason ?
Currently learning HTML and love it, very magical...but probably not the most flexible.

Edit: I am learning C++ and Javascript, I have been looking into this for some time. They are extremely helpful.
(08-19-2019, 07:45 PM)Rzarcasm Wrote:  Currently learning HTML and love it, very magical...but probably not the most flexible.

html is not considered a programming language.
(08-19-2019, 07:45 PM)Rzarcasm Wrote:  Currently learning HTML and love it, very magical...but probably not the most flexible.

HTML is short for Hypertext Markup Language. It's a markup language and not a programming language. You can see all of the markup languages here.
From the wiki:

Quote:In computer text processing, a markup language is a system for annotating a document in a way that is syntactically distinguishable from the text.

As for the topic's name, Desktop Programming Language is a weird way to just say Programming Language. I've never seen that before.
(08-19-2019, 08:49 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:  html is not considered a programming language.

(08-20-2019, 06:20 AM)SRTerabytes Wrote:  HTML is short for Hypertext Markup Language. It's a markup language and not a programming language. You can see all of the markup languages here.
From the wiki:

As for the topic's name, Desktop Programming Language is a weird way to just say Programming Language. I've never seen that before.
I did forget to note that though I mostly use HTML, I am learning C++ and Javascript. Thank you for catching this.  Sleepy
I would say C. I have been working with a lot of programming languages, trying to find out the one which will be simple and effective. And I'm quite comfortable with C. I've been recently working on some Arduino projects which does require C. Except that I like .Net languages like Visual C# and visual basic.
I've given python a try but I haven't found any actual application for it, therefore I didn't go further.
my first favorite programming is VB6, why ? because have gui environment Big Grin
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

c ++ because it is attractive and usable.
Most programming is currently done in this language.
Those who are looking for a good and easy programming language will find this programming language to be profitable.
Thanks Post4Vps And Host4Fun For KVM VPS
C++: C++ language is used everywhere now days and c++ language is simple aswell, i like to do programming in c++ most of the times but i love some other languages aswell like Java, Javascript, PHP, Python.
but my favourite language is C++

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which programming language Decent12 25 2,794 09-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Last Post: adgod
  What is your favourite Web Programming Language & (Optional) Reason and Position ? LightDestory 0 48 08-21-2019, 06:18 PM
Last Post: LightDestory
  Discord bot programming youssefbasha 3 300 04-14-2019, 03:02 PM
Last Post: youssefbasha
  I want to learn Programming . abi 20 8,955 04-11-2019, 12:28 AM
Last Post: dull
  Learn the program language chanalku91 13 2,930 05-01-2018, 11:12 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69