arrow_upward

Poll: Which OS do you like and/or use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows 7
31.94%
Windows XP
1.39%
Windows 8/8.1
4.17%
Windows 10
41.67%
Any Linux Distro (Please mention)
15.28%
Other (Please mention)
5.56%
Total
72 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (11): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which OS do you use and which OS do you like?
So which OS do you use and why do you like it? If you like some other, mention.
I love windows 7
I tried the windows 8 and 10 and xp
I did not like them
Stay with windows 7 most comfortable
ill use windows for personal usage.
and linux for servers.

ive used windows 7 and thats also a good one.

linux distro i used:
deepin, linux mint, ubuntu mate, linix lite, puppy linux, debian, open suse, centos, fendora,
i am using windows 7 ultimate, this is the most powerful edition of Windows 7.
Windows 7 all the way, i modified it for best performance and using it since 4 years with no annoying errors. It runs smoothly on my PC.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
I think Windows 7 is the best OS for a PC. It's very solid, fast, stable, and easy to use.
But I also like Ubuntu too. But it's not as stable as Windows is. And the drivers are not as good.
For example my notebook runs much hotter on Ubuntu.
But they are some things that are only available on Linux.
I'm planning to switch completely to Linux in 2020 when Windows 7's support life will end.
i love windows 10. its the lastest version of windows, the new features that i like is task view. it made me to easy manage my program by multi windows
(10-10-2015, 09:22 AM)han105 Wrote: i love windows 10. its the lastest version of windows, the new features that i like is task view. it made me to easy manage my program by multi windows

Yes, I agree with you. Even I use Windows 10. It was buggy at first but after updating it's much better and faster.
The OS I use are ubuntu and Windows 7. I also use Windows XP occationally.

The OS I like is ubuntu, for sure. Smile

I am using Ubuntu but I have Windows 10 to open files that can only be open by Windows. I prefer Ubuntu because it is much faster than Windows and i really like the GUI.
Pages (11): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting