arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Windows 10 Experince ?
Well, my experience with windows is somewhat good but there are few things which are annoying for me
1) we cant disable updates completely(i know that we can disable it from registry manager but that's not disabling completely)
2) The gaming experience is very bad with windows 10 since windows 10 do random fps drops for nothing
the windows i use is windows 10. because someone told me it has a better experience and more features but i still prefer windows 7. there is several things why i dont like windows so much. one of the reasons is that when you install windows 10, the system auto install junk to your pc such as games, and more useless things i never use. i have 8 ram installed in my pc and my pc runs just fine also i have 64 bit system.
there is also a plus in windows 10. it uses less space on your hard drive and uses almost the same ram on windows 7. you can read more about it here
https://www.techrepublic.com/article/upg...-hardware/
my suggestion to you is to install windows 10. i personally dont like it and prefer windows 7 but windows 10 is the best for your pc
(03-05-2020, 11:39 AM)OldMeister Wrote: ...... one of the reasons is that when you install windows 10, the system auto install junk to your pc such as games, and more useless things i never use. i have 8 ram installed in my pc and my pc runs just fine also i have 64 bit system.

I suppose those auto-installed junk games can be uninstalled from Windows 10.

Many other useless apps can be uninstalled as well, but I think in most cases you do not have to do so unless your disk space is really not enough.

But the same as you do, overall I still prefer to use Windows 7 over Windows 10. Smile

@tryp4vps not all of the junk can be uninstalled and also. every update that is released to windows 10, making only issues for the users and slowing down your computer. and as far as i know in windows 7 you wer e able to disable windows updates. an option you do not have in windows 10...
I'm thinking to download windows 10 os and install it in my PC but I really love win7 but for win7 AK support are removed so I need to Install win 10 asap
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I have 2 laptops
1st one is 3GB ram and i was using Windows 10, of course it was a big mistake to download windows 10 on such low specs pc so i installed Windows 7, i didn't get any problems with it so far so i would really like to comment windows 7 for you.
And the second laptop is 2GB ram and im using Windows 7 on it without any problem too
(03-08-2020, 04:36 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: I have 2 laptops
1st one is 3GB ram and i was using Windows 10, of course it was a big mistake to download windows 10 on such low specs pc so i installed Windows 7, i didn't get any problems with it so far so i would really like to comment windows 7 for you.
And the second laptop is 2GB ram and im using Windows 7 on it without any problem too

As I’ve suggested deanhills earlier, I highly recommend that you try out windows 8.1. It runs much better than windows 7 on old low speced laptops.

My 2GB RAM single core atom laptop used to not run that well on windows 7 starter (the stripped-down version of Windows 7). However, once I installed Windows 8.1, it now runs great!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
I am an Apple boy and will probably always will be, but I was on Windows 10 for two years at work until we stated adding Macs into our ecosystem. Overall, I liked Windows 10 and it brought a lot of great features with virtualization and even for design tools like the Adobe CC Suite. I did have issues with the seasonal updates on the HP Z-Book I was using, it would always corrupt my Windows Update cache and then plague my system with update issues after every Spring/Fall update. So all in all, great for what it was when I was using it, but now I am on to other platforms.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(10-06-2020, 03:51 AM)afzalkhan Wrote: windows 10 experience is good but worst with its automatic updates. Now windows 11* wait is now end. sources suggested that it will launch in december 2020 with new and secured features.  Cool

source* -  * Note:  Windows 11 Links removed - fake news there is no Windows 11 - DH

I showed this to one of my IT guys at work and he was not thrilled haha, they had such a rough go with the Windows 10 rollout, but we also were making the migration from the Avaya IP Phone system to Skype for Business, so there was just errors and issues all the way around with that roll out. From the concepts of the link you shared, it looks like they might clean up the interface a bit and hopefully they will fix some of the issues with updates in this build.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Aha.  This means I may never have to work with Windows 10.  Windows 11 will take care of most of what bothered users with Windows 10.  Winking Tongue

Anyway, it's fantastic how users of Windows 10 have managed to work around all of its shortcomings, including trying to control the updates so they're not always in the face.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (9): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting