arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95% of the free services are over - Respect me too in this.
I open this thread because the free services like cpanels, plugins, resellers and VPS if it were a bit in the end has come on internet. Between 2012-2018 free services were and will continue to be available and also the Resellers, VPSes and Dedicated Servers and Game servers. With effect from 2019, this option is almost, "I ALWAYS pass", I often receive requests to sponsor websites that run a "No-Income" website, I reject every sponsor request because otherwise it would be nice to me the costs are going to run for the long term which can cause my company to go bankrupt, so that's why I don't do that I am in contact with a number of large-scale list of people asking about hosting, I am not the right person to provide free service I run LNB hosting myself and that is our freemium model, where customers can claim free hosting, but 9 out of 10 times they are dissatisfied because Disk Space, Bandwidth, cPanel Functions and network speed are limited and nowadays they all want unlimited and we also regularly have great promotions that customers can really benefit from, but even with the Special deals (Recurring) they are not satisfied, they would prefer that you put everything for free instead of having 1 cent left Paying, yes a story from HostLease, nice and exciting but who cares (nobody), I have done my say. The point I want to express is that more and more hosting companies are closing their free services and / or switching to "myownfreehost" - Byet reseller with a vPanel. I know a number of hosting companies that are going to leave or stop the free hosting. I will against that for the time being, I also say "Provisional" to continue to offer the free services, but I cannot offer any guarantee for the rest of 2019, but I can tell my current resellers that " active "their services will be retained and those" inactive "(will be checked) removed to save my costs. I am also not going to add domain names because of the privacy and advertising of other companies, but you can already fill in what you have used in the past. This is also partly due to "DirectAdmin" which causes the hosting provider to stop. I hope you can sign for this thread. If you offer a service yourself with free service, I'd love to hear from you. Perhaps I can help you with supporting and bringing ideas to new positions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: xdude
07-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: deanhills
04-28-2019, 07:30 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting