arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostlease Announcement regarding VPS 16 Plan
Hello @Rehan, @tiwil, @OldMeister, @LightDestory, @youssefbasha and @tryp4vps,

I have been contacted with @deanhills, we have been coming on a agree by a new specs that might coming close by 17 or 18. Only we have no exact ETA when the VPS will be replaced, but surly until end of October will be no changes applied. The secondary thing is all about the Corona Virus. If the corona virus end then we can deliver it faster, if the corona keep coming as it is and a second flood of it is coming as I must believe what they written then I am not sure when the new VPS will be coming ready. With bad luck, may it coming at earliest in 2021. But for now is there no idea to postponed it. I am sure to keep you guys up to date, for now is the VPS 16 a unlimited vps without any limitation. Before we have giving it to P4V we tested self to host a GTA 5 server on it with allowances of players about 9500 and still running smooth! So for the holder please still enjoy it till October.
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting