arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95% of the free services are over - Respect me too in this.
@sagher: Thanks for your kind words. The interface is presently a private respository on GitHub, after I'm done with making it, I'll change it to public. Well after I'm done with the few changes In doing as of now, I'll make a post here on Post4VPS asking people to try out an account on my server. Based on people's reviews I'll be configuring it further. Hope to have you in the beta testers!

@deanhills: All the more thanks to you too. Well actually to be honest the credit goes to Carter Roeser, the creator of Vesta Web Interface. I'm just extending this project further by a few more configurations, bug fixes, UI enhancement and trying to build the new interface for the file manager. That's what my project is all about.

And about cPanel, I agree @deanhills, cPanel has become too proud mainly because their product is in the most demand in the hosting industry today. Almost all hosting providers use cPanel, this made them turn greedy for money. They gave a two-month notice to each provider, to either agree to the new price scheme or to work using cPanel. I really feel that everyone should quit cPanel, then we'll see how long can they continue their
business.

Also, about Softaculous, I feel if GigaRocket is able to offer cPanel, I don't think it should be a great difficulty to get a Softaculous license which costs around $30 a year. Were I you, I wouldn't really mind the non-availability of Softaculous. But since you do, I've a great idea. Would you consider migrating to my Hostlease reseller? Here I offer premium Softaculous license and whatever you do there, can be done here too. The server's died is damn good and unquestionable. If you'd like kindly drop me a line on PM and I'll lead you further.

With best wishes,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: xdude
07-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: deanhills
04-28-2019, 07:30 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting