arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95% of the free services are over - Respect me too in this.
Oh thanks @youssefbasha! You guys are so encouraging. I just have a few things to deal with, then I can offer everyone here a hosting account on the new interface. It's actually (not a fork) an extended version of Vesta Web Interface by Carter Roeser. He's done most of the customisations and what I'm doing is that I'm making a few more changes on the back end.

This interface is really cool you know compared to the old monotonous looks if the original VestaCP interface. I've made a temporary FTP-cum File Manager for this, since honestly I don't have the money to buy a commercial license if the File Manager and then develop it's interface. Neither I nor does Carter, for that matter. I'll also be starting a fundraiser with the release, so if y'all like you might make a voluntary donation. Nevermind, that's totally the user's choice. One thing is sure - everyone's getting a free hosting account from me. :-)

Hope to have you in the beta testers!

Cheers!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: xdude
07-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: deanhills
04-28-2019, 07:30 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting