arrow_upward

Poll: Should "Private Bug Report" section be added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think it will be useful.
50.00%
No, it isn't necessary and anything such should be reported through PM to staffs.
50.00%
Total
2 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
[ADDED] Private Report Forum
I see when "Private User & Staff Discussion" Forum was created, it was made by keeping in mind that it would be used to interact with community, and no guest would be able to see them,

But looks like now it was modified to a one way interaction with users.

I would try to reassign the permissions so it Can fulfill current needs as I see we no longer need any forum which is private only for guests.

Which means now users can use it to discuss anything with staff, which can't be seen by any other user. This will make the staff response much faster.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(06-14-2019, 09:24 AM)Dynamo Wrote: I see when "Private User & Staff Discussion" Forum was created, it was made by keeping in mind that it would be used to interact with community, and no guest would be able to see them,

But looks like now it was modified to a one way interaction with users.

I would try to reassign the permissions so it Can fulfill current needs as I see we no longer need any forum which is private only for guests.

Which means now users can use it to discuss anything with staff, which can't be seen by any other user. This will make the staff response much faster.

Thank you for fixing the permissions up. You can now close this thread.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-19-2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: deanhills
02-23-2020, 06:54 PM
Last Post: perry
03-19-2018, 07:44 AM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting