arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another VPS for Games Servers from HostLease - VPS 18!
(07-29-2019, 03:15 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: ... I will take look in the futher for a IPv6, could you give me a reason why you want a IPv6 so I can put this on my "To-Do-List" Smile

As a programmer myself, I would prefer to have native IPv6 support so that I can test/debug my programs for IPv6 compatibility more efficiently.

And some researchers said that IPv6 may be faster than IPv4. https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/07/28..._the_time/

Glad that you say you consider to put it into your "To-Do-List". But it is fine to keep it IPv4-only because I know this VPS 18 should be primarily for running game servers. Smile

(08-12-2019, 02:05 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: At the moment I can't confirm that! I have many projects to complete! PAK TUA is angry at me because the project I am running is not finished yet!

sorry @deanhills
Take your time @chanalku91. And wish you well with your project. I don't want PAK TUA to be angry at you. Big Grin
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(08-12-2019, 04:20 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: As a programmer myself, I would prefer to have native IPv6 support so that I can test/debug my programs for IPv6 compatibility more efficiently.

And some researchers said that IPv6 may be faster than IPv4. https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/07/28..._the_time/

Glad that you say you consider to put it into your "To-Do-List". But it is fine to keep it IPv4-only because I know this VPS 18 should be primarily for running game servers.  Smile
And some game server doesnt support ipv6 and the player most of the time still use isp that doesnt support ipv6 . So it is make sense to still use ipv4
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(08-12-2019, 01:32 AM)deanhills Wrote: I've re-opened this thread as there has been a change in the specifications for VPS 18.  Refer the discussion between its current holder @chanalku91 and sponsor @Pacific Spirit in the review thread of VPS 18. This is to confirm that VPS 18 doesn't come with a full Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 license but a 180-trial.  I've updated the Plan for VPS 18 accordingly.

Agreed with Jordy that providing a full license for free would have been completely unrealistic. It was never expected and we are more than happy with the generous specs of VPS 18, thank you Jordy. Hopefully @chanalku91 can confirm whether he has been able to make the 180-day trial license work for VPS 18.

I was wondering about this too. I have never seen a provider offers Windows License. It's just impossible. Everyone offer the 180 day trial. But it's more than enough for most of us. 2008 is bit  outdated but it's better than nothing. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(08-13-2019, 10:56 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: And some game server doesnt support ipv6 and the player most of the time still use isp that doesnt support ipv6 . So it is make sense to still use ipv4

Please note that my post was talking about adding IPv6 for the VPS 18, if possible.

And I did not suggest making it an IPv6-only VPS.

Wow!
A gaming VPS
Now game hosters can host their servers freely without port limits, what about the ping?
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting