arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Sites to Watch Anime
Can those who Anime recommend me couple of good sites to watch Anime ? Which has less pops and nasty stuff. I haven't watched any Anime for several months and I have just found couple of those sites used are already gone. Kissanime.ru seems promising but when I look at all these sites I wonder if a same person running all these streaming websites. Structure and ads are all same. Even Ad positions.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

A few friends of a acquaintance of mine are operating a Anime streaming service with HD content ad free.

https://twist.moe/
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Thats a good site but 2 Anime I was search for were not there. I found another site called kissanime.ru. Now it has ads but seems to have all the Anime I have searched for. Another good thing is it let you download those episodes which is great for me. I usually download using m off peak data and watch those later.

I don't watch anime, but recently when i share a account of my Netflix with my cousin i told him you can watch your anime too he search and say "Oh my god, there is all anime i watch" so think Netflix is best place.

Also Hulu, Never tried hulu once i asked how it work is it exactly same like Netflix to my friend he give his account for test. I saw most of them were cartoon/anime or whatever that pop up then movie or show on Hulu. Netflix on next level because it produce it's own shows and movies too now Disney Plus will jump on the competition.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I usually watch on https://anoboy.org or https://www.animelink.net, it have some pops but not somany, and for some anime title ads block are usable.
personally, I use Gogoanime which I believe is okayish, not that good because it's overflowed with Popup ads as well as normal ads and the site simply won't function with an ad blocker. I've heard of another popular site called kissanime, looks pretty similar but I don't use it that regularly so I cannot tell you much about that except that its a renounced site and you may like it.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
So far I have the best one I have found is Kissanime.ru. It has banner ads but only one pop up ads. Even that juts time to time, not always. Plus it let you download episodes from 360p to 750p. So rather than watch online I download the 360p version which is only about 90MB. Another cool thing is in some Anime it has both Censored and unCensored versions. I hate those US versions which put clouds on fan service moments even when its not ecchi.

@Honey I think this is the site you have heard about.

(04-21-2019, 01:44 PM)xdude Wrote: So far I have the best one I have found is Kissanime.ru. It has banner ads but only one pop up ads. Even that juts time to time, not always. Plus it let you download episodes from 360p to 750p. So rather than watch online I download the 360p version which is only about 90MB. Another cool thing is in some Anime it has both Censored and unCensored versions. I hate those US versions which put clouds on fan service moments even when its not ecchi.

@Honey  I think this is the site you have heard about.

Lol, I've never heard of that happening before tbh, but yeah, I dont watch that many echhi animes either so..
If you want to take legal route I would say always go for Crunchyroll. If not I say stick with torrenting. I have few seedboxes that I use to get high quality ones from various private and public trackers
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I personally prefer Gogoanime, there are several iteration of this site so you'll have to find the original through some research as I cant obviously link it here. Second, I've hearrd alot of Kickass Anime but I have never liked them personally but they might be what you are looking for.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-06-2021, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Kururin
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
11-27-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting