arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
you guys should try watch brooklyn 99 comedy tv show. you would like it. it is very funny and a new chapters got released
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
I am watching a turkey drama called "ertugrul ghazi" nowdays since it got dubbed in urdu now and one of govt channel started telecasting it on their channel.
The drama is all about history and I am sure you guys have watched as well as it is also available on Netflix and its name on Netflix is "the ottoman empire"
Hey guys,
I know there is already a lot of thread to share this sort of seasons but I wanted to know people views about it and did they like this season or not since I am a big fan of this season and I have watched the all of its 3 seasons and now waiting for season 4.

Would love to know if guys have watched all of its seasons Are you excited for its season 4?

Which scenes you like the most in all of its three seasons?
if you have not watched till now I would suggest turn on your LED and start watching it without wasting a single second(if you are free XD)
Finally, I found a worthy Sci-Fi TV series to watch. Sadly I have already watched the whole first season which only has 10 episodes. It's called Another Life. The story is based on an Alien encounter. A ship lands and then it turned into a Crystal mountain sort of things. While people trying to figure its intentions are friendly the crystal thing testing intelligence of humans. Meantime finds the star system the came from and sends a ship there to meet these Aliens. There there are problems among the crew, deaths, and all sorts of things. At the end of the season, crew finds out aliens' intentions are not so friendly. So they plan to race back to earth with the bad news. So, fortunately, there will be a second season.

Katee Sackhoff plays the main role, Ships captain. She became popular from another Sci-Fi, Battlestar Galactica.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

A few days ago I have finished Ertugrul Ghazi Season 2. It was very impressive story. I am very anxious to watch its next season. But currently I have started watching a Geo TV Serial Tamana. Its a sad, romantic love story drama. I have watched 3 episodes. These were very awesome.
If any of you is interested in Love Story dramas they should watch this. This TV serial is very lovely. You must watch it.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I have been watching a lot of my old childhood favorites like Pokemon, but I have also been revisiting shows that I loved in the past and just had them on for background noise. Currently streaming in my house is RuPaul's Drag Race, Project Runway, AbFab and Are You Being Served. Last week I went on a Monty Python bender and I am so glad that I did, I saw a lot of the sketches when I was a kid, so I didn't really understand the humor and with some of the French Comedy, I was fluent as a kid, but I can appreciate it more now haha.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(09-20-2020, 07:43 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: Monty Python bender and I am so glad that I did, I saw a lot of the sketches when I was a kid, so I didn't really understand the humor and with some of the French Comedy, I was fluent as a kid, but I can appreciate it more now haha.
I also go on benders like those occasionally. I really like the classic type tongue in the cheek British comedies.

Lately for lack of finding nice TV shows to watch, I happened by accident on Tommy (2020). It's quite novel, a female Police Chief of Los Angeles - wow! - now that would be interesting if it could happen in real life. Anyway, I thought I'd just check the first episode out, but found myself watching the whole show. The story line is well written and the show expertly directed by Paul Attanasio. The pace of the show is fast and makes for easy viewing.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I will have to add that show to my watch list, I have always been a huge fan of Police and detective shows especially when they have that fringe comedy element to them. Psych is one that comes to mind haha, yeah my great grand is British and my great nan is French so we always had tongue in cheek and stiff upper lip comedies playing in the house as a kid.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
My all time heart favorite TV show is How its made on Discovery Science Network. watch every night 10AM to 11AM and rapidly broadcast on Discovery Motortrend channel. and i never miss it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
After finishing "The Sopranos" I have started watching 11.22.63.

A high school teacher discovers a portal that brings him back through time to 1960 - years before the JFK assassination. He follows the footsteps of his friend who has initially discovered the time travel portal and decides to do an investigation back from 1960 to 1963 to find out about who/what/where/why the JFK assassination happened and wants to try to prevent it.

Great story and show. Well deserved rating of 8/10.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Last Time I Watched TV , i watched Takeshi Castle, Ninja Warrior , Spongebob Cartoon, Mr.Bean and many more
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting