arrow_upward

suggest for forum
I have seen in some forum's that the browser and windows veresion shows every user in the user specifications section beside post count.  thats good . i thing its good for this forum and if u can put it pls @administrators
(02-23-2020, 05:39 PM)hamed Wrote: I have seen in some forum's that the browser and windows veresion shows every user in the user specifications section beside post count.  thats good . i thing its good for this forum and if u can put it pls @administrators

@hamed  With respect.  Could be the forum version you are comparing was a different Forum script.  We're using myBB.  Basically myBB has all of the info too, but you just have to click differently to get to the info.

If you're meaning that you can't see the users - you can.  There is a link on top of the Forum called members:
https://post4vps.com/memberlist.php

If you want to see member details all you have to do is click on the member link.  And then after that click on the left hand links under the "About" heading - Contact, Activity, Others. You'll find full information of the users.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
i think it's better to close this thread.

please see if @deanhills comment meets your idea.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-19-2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: deanhills
06-14-2019, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Manal
03-19-2018, 07:44 AM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting