arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macbooks switching from Intel to ARM Processors
(09-21-2020, 10:52 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: I agree , plus about Security : In 2018 , A bug was found in Intel Processor , where the kind of Meltdown and Spectre can exploit Intel Processor, and in 2019 , another bug was founded,  named "ZombieLoad" CMIIW.

And About Apple change their processor to ARM, i think other company must follow to adaptation with apple , look like apple want their device is "Exclusive" , so other company must follow them , not vice versa ..

And I heard News NVdia buy ARM , and Whats is mean for Apple?

Well Apple is designing their own Silicon for their new chips, like they have with the iPhone, iPad and WatchOS line and Foxconn has traditionally been the ones who manufacture the chips, so I don't think that will be much of an issue. Apple has already stated that they will be supporting intel Macs for at least the next decade, and with each following version it will contain the ktexts and files needed to port future versions to have Intel Chipset capabilities. We look at the Unsupported Mac project, where Core2Duo and Pentenium Intel Macs are being hobbled along with mild changes to the system and there are even some builds of Hackintosh Macs running AMD chipsets and boards.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Macbooks switching from Intel to ARM Processors - by tbelldesignco - 09-21-2020, 02:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-01-2020, 03:55 PM
Last Post: tbelldesignco
10-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Golden
07-25-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting