arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macbooks switching from Intel to ARM Processors
(06-27-2020, 09:08 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: for emulation they demo virtualizaiton on stage . the solution is virutalization not bootcamp and bootcamp is removed so there is no more ability to run windows on mac based arm . windows on arm is kinda weird it only run on specific hardware that microsoft want or if the device is extremely open source like raspberry pi . in the stage they run debian 10 in virtualization . it is the same as microsoft WSL

What’s up with all the assumptions... how’d you jump into the conclusion that bootcamp was removed? Apple didn’t say a word about removing bootcamp. Not to mention that bootcamp wasn’t built for x86-64 OSs specifically, but rather dual booting any compatible OS... so them removing it is not even a reasonable assumption.

Also, Windows on ARM doesn’t officially support the raspberry pi. There have been people who are heavily modifying it to make it work on the raspberry pi, but I’m yet to see any fully functional version. Not to mention that there’s no way you could buy a license for the raspberry pi, so these modified copies are illegal to use anyway.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Macbooks switching from Intel to ARM Processors - by ikk157 - 06-27-2020, 09:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-01-2020, 03:55 PM
Last Post: tbelldesignco
10-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Golden
07-25-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting